By YB Khalid Samad, Member of Parliament for Shah Alam
I received an sms yesterday with questions which I think are worth answering/discussing. The sms had 7 or 8 concerns if you will and is repeated below:-
Please seriously consider the following in the future Pakatan:
1. The implication of Anwarâ€™s over promised populist approach to the non-Malays, which may carry negative implications to PAS Malays thresholds.
2. DAP and PKR extremists, liberalists within the administration that might create social insecurity among the Malay PAS supporters.
3. The mass defection of UMNO MPs with their corrupt culture into PKR that takes lead in Pakatan direction.
4. The Islamic social welfare policies versus drastic fiscal policies that piggy back on budget deficits that subsidies populists at the expanse of future generation
5. Where is PAS in the whole process? Where are we heading? We may have destroyed the evil UMNO, but invited the Satan that bow to US and foreign super power.
6. Malay unity is very crucial to the Malaysian social, economic stability. Please mirror Indonesianâ€™s reformasi. The people still struggle since 1998, while national economic resources are gang raped by super power.
7. Why not PAS take the leading role in forming the next government and unite Malays?
Donâ€™t know what is best? The survival of PAS is at stake. Itâ€™s definitely sure US is behind Anwar to destroy NEP which is our social engineering insurance for stability. Now our country is heading towards anarchy situations!